Friday, September 09, 2005

Back to the Future!

Arrived safely in LA, went through customs without any problems. The guy at custom was a bit of a grump, well can't blame him considering all the people he had to process.

Finally here and all I can say is that is extremely hot and dry in LA compared to Wellington. Been drinking heaps of water just trying to keep alive in the heat here.

Meet up with my relatives here and was taken out to dinner. Had a fantastic Vietnamese, good thing we went early cause there was a line outside the restaurant by the time we left. Great food and good service. (I'll have to get you the address, once I ask my cousin. The name keeps escaping me.)

Headed down to CostCo to get the lots of confectionery for the colleagues (Got bags of Reese's peanut butter cups and even a bottle of KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce for the boss. Stewart you owe me one. Its a big bottle and heavy)

About to turn in. Been the longest Friday ever for me. Got to love those time-zones ;)
Will start planning my PDC schedule tomorrow. *sleepy*

No comments: